Seoul Namsan Park
Seoul Namsan Park opened in 1968 as a public park and went through renovation in 1991 to better serve the public as a nature-friendly rest area in the middle of the city. The areas surrounding the park such as Jung-gu, Yejang-dong, Hoehyeon-dong, Yongsan-gu, and Hannam-dong were renovated along with the park for a cleaner and refreshing atmoshere.
Tel : +82-2-3783-5900
Address : 231, Samil-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
Homepage : parks.seoul.go.kr
* Plaza, walking path (6.7 km)
* Landscape facilities: Pond, pergola, water fountain, flower clock, etc.
* Physical activity facilities: Swimming pool, tennis court, table tennis, baseball field, archery field, roller skating site, badminton court
* Educational facilities: Library, outdoor botanical garden, An Jung-geun Memorial Hall, Culture center
* Convenient facilities: Snack shop, water fountain, palgakjeong (octagonal pavilion), bench, tower observatory
Facility Utilization Fees
Seoul Tower Observatory - Fees apply
Cable Car - Fees apply
An Jung-geun Memorial Hall - Free admission
* Refer to official websites for details