63 Square Add to wishlist
With 63 floors measuring a total x_height of 249 meters, 63 Square is one of Korea’s tallest and most recognized skyscrapers. 63 Square boasts spectacular views of the Hangang River and the surrounding Bugaksan, Namsan and Gwanaksan Mountains. The building also offers an outstanding vantage point when viewing the sunset over the city.
Tel : +82-2-789-5663
Address : 50, 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
Homepage : www.63.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Daebang Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 6.
- Take the free shuttle or Bus No. 11.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
- Walk to the intersection, turn left and walk to the bus stop.
- Take the free shuttle across Sambu APT, 80 m away from Exit 4.
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1.
- Take Bus No. 5534, 5633 or 261.
Yeoido Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
- Take the free shuttle or Bus No. 11 in front of St. Mary’s Hospital Bus Stop.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 1.
- Take the free shuttle bus.
Saetgang Station (Seoul Subway Station 9), Exit 3.
- Take Bus No. 5633 or 5534.
Frequent appearance on news, variety shows, dramas, etc.
Facility Utilization Fees
[Aqua Planet 63]
Adults 25,000 won / Teenagers 23,000 won / Children & Senior citizens 21,000 won
Adults 20,000 won / Teenagers 18,000 won / Children & Senior citizens 16,000 won
* Adults (ages 20-64) / Teenagers (ages 14-19) / Children (ages 13 and under) / Senior citizens (ages 65 and older)
Free for up to 4 hours with a package purchase
Reservation Info. for Foreigners
Interpretation Services Offered
Available in English, Japanese, Chinese